The Trustees are looking to employ a Tla’amin Citizen for administrative tasks. The applicant must be flexible in their schedule, as meetings are scheduled evenings, weekends, and occasional afternoons.
- Posting Meeting Minutes within 24 hours of Trustee meetings
- Organizing monthly meetings (location and/or conference calls)
- Circulating Agendas at least 48 hours prior to meetings
- Responsible for invoice signatures, letter signing, delivering cheques
- Communicate with agents, vendors, financial advisors, investment managers, beneficiaries, Tla’amin citizens, on behalf of the Trustees in accordance with their direction
- Creating notices to community and ensuring prompt delivery
- Filing, and record retentions
- Work with the Treasurer and the other Trustees to fulfill their duties and responsibilities under the Trust Deed
- Maintain confidentiality on all Trust matters, including Economic Development applications
- Processing highly confidential information
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Position is expected to be 2-4 hours a week. Successful applicant will work directly with the Secretary and/or the Treasurer to ensure all records are maintained.
Having your own vehicle to run errands is preferred. You will be expected to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: Kristi.Thiele@tn-bc.ca
The position will close on August 30, 2019 at 4.30pm