The Tla’amin Nation is now a self-governing Nation with ownership and law making authority over 8000+ hectares of Lands and Aboriginal and Treaty protected rights in our Territory.
The Tla’amin Nation is seeking an Enforcement Officer to assist the Tla’amin Nation in enforcing Tla’amin Laws and regulations and in monitoring lands and resources. The successful candidate will work with the Lands and Resources Departments and also participate in joint patrols with local enforcement agencies such as FLNRO compliance officers, Fisheries and Oceans, Park Rangers, neighbouring Nations.
The Enforcement officer will work with the Part Time officer and is required to work some evenings and weekends. This position will require learning about the Tla’amin Final Agreement, Laws and Regulations and will require participating in training.
The successful candidate will:
• Be physically fit
• Able to work flexible hours
• Take direction
• Willing to undergo training and orientation
• Undergo a satisfactory Criminal Record check
• Possess a valid driver’s licence
• Good standing with the Tla’amin Nation
• Boat operators certificate
• Familiar or knowledge of the Tla’amin Nation Territory
Please submit a cover letter, resume and driver’s abstract to: Jessie Peters – Human Resources Manager at the Tla’amin Administration office or by email to email@example.com by May 24, 2019 – 4:00 pm.