Tla’amin Resorts and Accommodations
The Historic Lund Hotel
Tla’amin Resorts and Accommodations is seeking a top performing Hotel General Manager. The desired candidate will have demonstrated hotel management experience, leading teams to exemplary guest satisfaction and revenue goals.
Must have demonstrated experience in the upkeep and the efficient, profitable operations of hotel properties including food and beverage. You will have knowledge and skills to provide a safe, clean environment where employees provide and guests experience, exceptional service.
The ideal candidate would be an individual that emulates our cultural values.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Delegate authority and supervise work activities of all employees
• Ensure team members receive proper training for each position
• Ensure each department is properly staffed and labor dollars are spent in proportion with revenue
• Handle and resolve employee issues
• Ensure employee paperwork, work schedules and payroll are completed and submitted in a timely manner
• Monitor cost controls on a regular basis through ordering, purchasing and budget control
• Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and appearance
• Answer guests’ complaints and resolve problems to maintain Guest Satisfaction
• Monitor OTA sites and respond to all guest comments
• Accountable for all AR accounts
• Ensure bank deposits are made daily
• Audit daily reports
• Prepare and Deliver a sales and marketing strategy
• Monitor and set Rates and pricing
Minimum 5 years’ experience in hospitality industry
Degree in Hospitality Management
Salary and Benefits
To be negotiated
INTERVIEWS FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE HELD AFTER JANUARY 1, 2018.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
All applicants must submit their application by Email or FAX no later than December 15, 2017.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: (604) 483-7741.