Tla’amin Nation (TN) is seeking up to 24 students for an 8-week summer employment program.
- Be attending High-School or Post-Secondary.
- Be 30 years old and under.
- Be returning to full-time studies in the fall.
- Have above average attendance.
- Have passing grades.
- Have a mature attitude, strong work ethic and desire to work.
- Be job-ready.
- Must have S.I.N. at time of hire.
Students may be placed in various Departments of the Tla’amin Nation to gain work experience in:
- Public Works
- Lands Department
- Tla’amin Administration
*Summer students may also be given the opportunity to be placed at various businesses throughout PR.
Please forward resumes and cover letters to: Jessie Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may submit it in person at the Band Office by 4pm FRIDAY, JULY 03, 2020
*People of Tla’amin Ancestry will be given preference.