Tla’amin Nation (TN) is seeking students for an 8-week summer employment program.
• Be between 15 – 30 years old or turn 15 by the end of 2018.
• Be returning to full-time studies in the fall.
• Have above average attendance.
• Have passing grades.
• Be in compliance with school policies (must not be expelled or suspended)
• Have a strong work ethic and desire to work.
• Be available to work (students with summer school obligations may be waitlisted)
• Submit report cards
Students will be placed in various Departments of the Tla’amin Nation and other work-sites to gain work experience in:
• Public Works
• Lands Department
• Tla’amin Administration
• Local businesses in the surrounding areas
Please forward resumes and cover letters to: Jessie Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may submit it in person at the Governance Building by Friday, June 22, 2018 by 4PM.
*Individuals of Tla’amin ancestry will be given preference.
*We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who are short-listed will be contacted.