To be leaders in sustainable business in the region
To create responsible and profitable business enterprises
TMSLP is mandated to generate revenue streams to foster economic and social betterment of Tla’amin people according to our Taow (teachings). We are committed to establishing a strong economic foundation and providing effective management of Tla’amin assets and services through in-depth planning, strong leadership and administration, and strategic partners.
Existing businesses include:
- Thichum Forest Products LP
- Tla’amin Resorts & Accommodations LP
- Pa’aje Shellfish LP
- Tla’amin Land Development LP
- Tla’amin Capital Assets LP
When you work with Tla’amin Management Services LP (TMSLP), you will not only embark on a unique life experience but take on the rare opportunity to impact the future and lives of our Tla’amin Nation citizens and members. TMSLP invites you to join us on our journey to building our Nation. We’re looking for interested individuals to join our dedicated management team whose focus is to develop and manage revenue streams essential for the economic and social advancement for the Tla’amin people. We support the cultural wellbeing, humility and ongoing personal development of every employee to build and lead highly effective teams that serve our Nation.
Tla’amin Management Services LP is currently seeking a CEO for our Group of Businesses.
• Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
• Operating existing businesses and Developing new business opportunities in accordance with Tla’amin Laws.
• Develop Annual Operating Plans and budgets for TMSLP and all commercial entities.
• Identify and pursue opportunities consistent with the Annual Plan including concept papers, business plan writing and analysis.
• Provide regular updates to Economic Development Committee, Holdings and Operating Boards on progress of all initiatives.
• Deliver annual update to Tla’amin Citizens on existing business performance and future plans.
• Support the manager of each line of business, ensuring they have the tools and coaching to be successful.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with TMSLP employees, Tla’amin Nation Government and Tla’amin Citizens and members.
• Encourage and support small business opportunities for Tla’amin Citizens/members with the use of resources or tools that help with business proposal writing and funding.
• Hiring, training and retaining skilled employees.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• 4 Year degree in Business Administration; Master’s degree preferable and/or equivalent (Economics, Marketing or related discipline)
• Successful Experience in Business/Economic Development field with focus in:
o Indigenous (First Nations) initiatives
o NGO Enterprise & Social Enterprise Management & Development
• A high degree or satisfactory cultural competency and knowledge of Indigenous communities
Salary for the position will be negotiated matching with education and experience.
To learn more about Tla’amin Management services visit our websites at:
Please submit the following for consideration:
- Cover letter
- Your resume
Applications can be submitted to Elaine Tom at:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Until the Position is Filled
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please refer to PDF below for detailed job description.