COVID-19 Spring Booster Vaccine
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Location: Tla’amin Salish Centre
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
A Spring Booster is recommended for those who have had their previous Covid booster 5+ months ago and are:
- 70+ years (Indigenous); 80+ years (Non-Indigenous)
- 18+ years old and immune suppressed (cancer treatment, immunosuppressant therapy, organ transplant etc.)
- 50+ with health conditions such as severe respiratory disorder, cancer, diabetes with insulin treatment etc.
- 50+ Indigenous with no history of having Covid disease.
- 60+ Non-Indigenous with no history of having Covid disease.
1. Book your own appointment online at: tlaaminhealth.janeapp.com
2. Call Health at 604.483.3009 and we can set up an appointment.
3. Family Champion or Lead: A family member gathers names of those in your family who want to be vaccinated. Your lead can either book family appointments online or call Tla’amin Health to book.