May 26, 2021
Tla’amin Nation is receiving our next allotment of Pfizer vaccine next week, and will be holding second dose COVID-19 vaccine clinics June 1, 2, 3, 2021.
June 1- Elders Clinic (for Elders who received their first Pfizer vaccine on or BEFORE March 12 2021)
- For all Elders who need their second dose, and those who wish to receive their first dose.
- For those medically at risk and staff who need their second dose, or those who wish to receive their first dose.
- To book: Please call Janice at 604-483-3009
June 2 and 3- Whole of Community First and Second Dose and Youth 12-17.
- For anyone who received their first Pfizer vaccine on or BEFORE March 12 2021 from Tla’amin Health and would like your second dose at Tla’amin Health
- For anyone who Identifies as Indigenous and/or resides at Tla’amin or on Tla’amin lands, you qualify for COVID vaccine at Tla’amin Health
- To book an appointment:
- Jane App online- Book your own appointment online at:
- Call Health at 604-483-3009 and we can set up an appointment over the phone
- Family Champion or Lead:
A family member gathers names of those in your family who want to be vaccinated. Your lead can either book family appointments online or call Tla’amin Health to book.
PLACE: Salish Center (Gym) at Tla’amin
TIME: 9:30-4:00 pm.
Masks required, and will be provided to those who do not have a mask. Be prepared to wait 15 minutes after your immunization
Additional clinics to follow. For those needing their second dose and received their first dose AFTER March 12, second dose clinics will be offered in the future!
If you have any questions, please call Janice Ashton COVID-19 Liaison for Tla’amin at (604) 483-3009 ext 115