June 17, 2021
Tla’amin Health continues to offer appointments for first and second doses of both Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines.
1st Doses are available to those 12 and older
(Note: Includes 11-year-olds turning 12 in 2021)
- All Nation members, anyone who identifies as Indigenous and/or those living and working in the community qualify for the vaccine from Tla’amin Health.
2nd Doses are available to those who received their first dose of Pfizer or Moderna
- The recommended interval between first and second COVID vaccines is 8 weeks.
- To book an appointment Call Janice Ashton Covid Liaison at Tla’amin Health at 604-483-3009 extension 115
- All Clinics will be held at Tla’amin Health Center
- Masks required, and will be provided to those who do not have a mask.
- Allow 15 minutes for the appointment and please be prepared to wait 15 minutes after your immunization
If you would like more information about Covid Vaccines visit FNHA at:https://www.fnha.ca/what-we-do/communicable-disease-control/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine