Hello Tla’amin Members/Citizens:
Executive Council passed the following resolution (#11-2020) on April 8, 2020:
- The Federal government is providing $350,000 to the Tla’amin Nation for support through the COVID-19 pandemic; and,
- The Tla’amin Nation intends to match the $350,000 funding from the Government of Canada, to provide a distribution of approximately $600 per Nation member/citizen.
NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED THAT:
The Executive Council of the Tla’amin Nation approves matching the Federal Government funding of $350,000, to be able to provide a distribution of approximately $600 per Nation member/citizen.
To receive the distribution:
• Members/citizens do not have to fill out any application forms. (Staff will use the information from the application forms from the Klahanie Specific Claim distribution)
• If your banking information has changed since the Klahanie Specific Claim distribution (from March 6), you will need to provide the updated information. Forward your updated banking information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The distribution amount is $600 per member/citizen
• Payments will begin on April 24, 2020
Questions? Please call 604-483-9646 or Email: email@example.com