THE LUND RESORT AT KLAH AH MEN a place of rest and refuge
To be leaders in sustainable business in the region
To create responsible and profitable business enterprises
When you work within the Tla’amin Management Services Group of Companies, you will not only embark on a unique life experience but take on the rare opportunity to impact the future and lives of our Tla’amin Nation citizens and members.
We support the cultural wellbeing, humility and ongoing personal development of every employee to build highly effective teams that serve our Nation.
We are seeking experienced cashier/store clerks, to be responsible and reliable, to deliver all facets of the hospitality operations as well as providing excellent customer experience at the Stockpile Market. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate teamwork and willingness to grow with us as we fulfil our vision to be leaders in sustainable business in the region, and the preferred destination for both visitors & locals.
KLAH AH MEN meaning our people
QATHET meaning working together
Our Values: Honesty, Sharing, Discipline, Integrity, and Respect.
Where culture, spirit, land & history connect.
- Handle cash, credit, or check transactions with customers.
- Scan goods and collect payments.
- Stocking of shelves.
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, and tickets
- Count cash at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure amounts balance, including sufficient change.
- Make sale referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
- Resolve customer complaints by providing appropriate information.
- Greet customers professionally and pleasantly when entering or leaving the premises.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas and clean store areas as needed.
- Keep reports of transactions. •Process returns and check to see if items are damaged.
- Be able to deal with customers’ questions and try to solve issues that arise.
- Bag, box and/or wrap packages.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Point of sale Systems ( POS )
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication.
- Time Management skills.
- Good knowledge of Products
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Great Customer Service, friendly and courteous.
- Able to handle Dispute resolution.
- Must be Dependable.
- Punctuality is a must.
- Flexibility for shifts and weekends.
Please submit the following for consideration:
- Cover Letter (optional)
- Your resume
Applications can be submitted to Elaine Tom @ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.