THE LUND RESORT AT KLAH AH MEN a place of rest and refuge
To be leaders in sustainable business in the region
To create responsible and profitable business enterprises
When you work within the Tla’amin Management Services Group of Companies, you will not only embark on a unique life experience but take on the rare opportunity to impact the future and lives of our Tla’amin Nation citizens and members.
We support the cultural wellbeing, humility and ongoing personal development of every employee to build highly effective teams that serve our Nation.
Servers & Kitchen Staff
We are seeking experienced Food and Beverage professionals for both front and back of house, to be responsible for reliably delivering all aspects of the F&B operations and providing excellent guest experience at the 101 Bar & Grill. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate teamwork and willingness to grow with us as we fulfil our vision to be leaders in sustainable business in the region, and the preferred destination for both visitors & locals.
Experienced Servers & Experienced Bartenders
Shift Leaders, Front & Back of House Support Staff, Cleaners
➢ Full-time, part-time, seasonal, some entry level positions.
➢ Competitive wage, staff meals & parking.
➢ Staff accommodation may be available.
Help fulfil the vision for this season as we celebrate life on the coast and local pride.
Servers/Bartenders must have current Serving It Right and be 19+
• Deliver excellent levels of internal and external customer service
• Responsible for enhancing the Guest Experience
• Warm welcome, assist guest selection and all aspects of F&B service
• Attentive, timely, respectful, able to manage a busy section and room
• Accurate POS, payment, cash-out, embody standards and procedures
• Food & beverage product knowledge
• Manage team & schedules, ordering, room flow, resolve issue, customer delight
Support Staff ~ Hostess, Food Runner, Busser (suite entry level/some experience)
• Guest welcome, room & table maintenance, server support, guest experience
• Strong listening and communication skills, able to prioritize and work under pressure, teamwork, pride and ownership in the workplace
• Comply with policies and all health and safety regulations and procedures
• Must be punctual, opening/closing duties, good personal hygiene and presentation
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Servers/Bartenders/Shift Leaders current Serving It Right
• Kitchen Staff current Food Safe
• Working knowledge of Squirrel and Moneris POS
• Friendly, organized, proactive, able to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
• Guest- oriented and service-minded, meet and exceed expectations.
• Prior experience preferred, mentoring and training will be provided.
• Culinary school education is considered an asset.
KLAH AH MEN meaning our people QATHET meaning working together Our Values: Honesty, Sharing, Discipline, Integrity, Respect. Where culture, spirit, land & history connect.
Please submit the following for consideration:
- Cover Letter (optional)
- Your resume
Applications can be submitted to Elaine Tom @ email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.